MAKE KDS VILLAGE YOUR NEW HOME
KDS Village is located in the beautiful Dow’s Lake neighbourhood. Your new home will be a short stroll to Dow’s Lake and Commissioner’s Park, where you will be able to enjoy year-round activities, like the Tulip Festival and Winterlude. We have bachelor and one-bedroom units, and some are available at below-market rent if you qualify for that program.
- the building is non-smoking
- coin-operated laundry facilities on each floor
- two resident lounges providing space for large gatherings
- television and a pool table available for resident use
- plenty of outdoor space, including a covered seating area
- raised planters for resident gardening
- resident services include monthly nurse visits, special activities and more
If you would like more information or to arrange a viewing please call Roseanne at 613-899-4634
If you want to apply for a “below market rent “apartment, please contact the Registry office, located at 2197 Riverside Drive, Unit 511, Ottawa. The telephone for The Registry is 613-526-2088. The office hours are: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm and Tuesday 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm. Ask for the Below Market Rent Housing form (BMR) or go to www.housingregistry.ca, choose the Below Market Rent tab at the top of the page and follow the instructions.